Copyright © 2000 Bob Hay
- Once upon a time there was a pelvis.
- The pelvis is used for protection and carriage of unmentionables.
- Men often cover the pelvis with shorts; women with panties.
- The woman's pelvis is the gateway to a baby.
- Without the pelvis, we wouldn't have hips.
- The back of the pelvis looks like a tail, a pointy tail of bone.
- The pelvis has two round dishpan ears, like a bow in a little girl's hair.
- It holds up your legs.
- It looks fragile in pictures, but it's hard like a skull.
- It hangs from your spine, hangs like a pendulum.
- If you hold it backwards it looks upset, but it's not really.
- You can never truly see your own pelvis, but the doctors can photograph it with their machines.
- The pelvis is the donut of the pants, but it can also be worn as a headset, though it may hurt.
- It can be sharp.
- The pelvis can be a bone or a region or a cavity or a combination of these.
- The true pelvis can be beautiful or empty.
- If you pick up a pelvis, it can be heavy.
- All mammals have a pelvis, but each one is different.
- Most animals have a pelvis, but some are missing or lost.
- The pelvis is very small at first, but it gets bigger.
- You shouldn't play with your pelvis.
- It's considered rude.
- Sometimes you can play with someone else's pelvis, but only if you have permission.
- That can sometimes be fun.
- Or painful.
- Or illegal, if you don't have a pass.
- The pelvis is a necessary condition towards true happinesss, but it is not a sufficient
condition, which is where many people make an error.
- Everyone has a different pelvis; nobody shares.
- If you ask nicely, you can borrow someone else's pelvis, but only from afar.
- The pelvis is generally more beautiful from the front than from the back, though not always.
- If you didn't have a pelvis, your back would fall into your legs.
- Then you'd be in trouble.
- Eating would be difficult.
- Sitting would be almost impossible, but you could practice.
- The doctors might be able to build you a new one, but it wouldn't be the same.
- You'd miss your old pelvis.
- Your dog or your cat also has a pelvis.
- Your fish might have a pelvis, but I'm not sure.
- Please do not check to see if you fish has a pelvis.
- It's not that important.
- You only have one plevis.
- If you have more than one pelvis, then something is wrong.
- You should be nice to your pelvis; you'd be very sad if you lost it.
- You would not be very tall without your pelvis, unless you were veryvery tall to begin with.
- The pelvis is very oddly shaped but you get used to it.
- A man's pelvis looks different from a woman's pelvis.
- You can tell a man from a woman by the shape of the pelvis.
- That's not without good reason.